YES WENDY. [x]
He is a rude and disrespectful person and is being given very little press attention for his atrocious behaviour. Whereas Miley is being blasted by EVERYONE for her artistic choices.
Hes not disrespectful he saved life’s thanks to all the haters he could be quitting music. The media is trying to tear him apart.. Look he was only 13 when he got signed. Hes been through a lot just respect that. Hes saving life’s right now and every second of the day. Yeah he can say things but he doesn’t mean them.
Reasons why Justin Bieber is a disrespectful jerk:
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in a guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a Belieber’
- he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live, when he could easily afford tickets to be priced at like $40 instead of $100+
- he visited a children’s hospital in England and made them clear a space for him because he didn’t want to sit with the sick children. He stayed for 5 minutes while the cameras were rolling, then left without so much as a ‘thank you’
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital
- he peed in a restaurent kitchen
- he faked a really bad asthma attack, made his security guards call the paramedics, when they arrived he laughed his ass off and his people payed everyone to keep quiet about it
- he called a car to take him to the mall, then sent it back because he didn’t like the colour. he went to the mall and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving and saying it was the shittest mall he’d ever been to
- he got banned from Disneyland for punching Goofy
- he showed up to his own concert 2 hours late on a school night and then refused to give an explanation
- he is quoted as screaming ‘fuck bill clinton’ and attacking a cameraman, who is suing
- his mother is quoted as saying she ‘hopes he’ll mature soon’
- he spat on an old man’s face
- he threw a temper tantrum in a theatre because he was told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich in because it was against the rules. he made a huge mess of the theatre and had to be carried out by bodyguards kicking and screaming that they were all worthless monkeys
- he showed up at disney unanounced and demanded that an entire restaurent be cleared so he could eat there, although people had had their reservations booked for months.
- he laughed at and told a woman in a bikini at a hotel swimming pool that she looked like a beached whale
there’s no point in trying to defend him, his actions are disrespectful and wrong and there are no excuses for them
reblogging again bc this^
Ugh Justin Bieber like why do we put up with this anymore
hes such a fucking shitbag seriously
I’m laughing at ya’ll who believe most of these things. Have you ever heard of Justin’s songs pray where the music video is Justin in a children’s hospital changing lives. He NEVER called somebody a beached whale, Justin is the probably one of the most famous artists in the industry and everyone just wants to bring him down all the time. I’m not defending for his arrest because what he did was wrong. However, teenagers in the world do a lot worse then Justin but because he’s famous everyone cares to always bash him?!?!? Most of the things that you have said saying how he’s disrespectful is NOT true, i’m laughing so much at your stupidity in believing the media. Remember that time he built a school in Guatemala? Remember when he gave $10,000 to a food bank in Canada? He donates $1 from each ticket he sells from his shows to Pencils of Promise. He doesn’t chose the prices of the concert tickets, his management does so don’t blame him for that.
Remember Avalanna Routh who was suffering from a rare brain cancer? In the hospital she was in, she was known as ‘Mrs. Bieber”, after the first meeting, Justin became attached to this little girl and he later flew her out to meet him several times and even made her his ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ in one of his concert. Justin did whatever he could to make this little girl happy until she unfortunately passed away in 2013. When fans stand outside his shows without tickets he gives them FREE tickets and most of them are standing right by the stage as well. On his 18th birthday, he stayed in the studio all day and night to make sure his album was finished for his fans. I could go on all day. Yes, Justin makes mistakes but don’t we all? he’s human just like me and you. and when you become famous at such a young age then i’m sure it’s hard.